Manual For Spiritual Warfare
By Paul Thigpen, PhD
A fierce war rages for your soul. Are you ready for battle?
Like it or not, you are at war. You face a powerful enemy out to destroy you. You live on the battlefield, so you can’t escape the conflict.
It’s a spiritual war with crucial consequences in your everyday life and its outcome will determine your eternal destiny.
You must engage the Enemy. And as you fight, you need a Manual for Spiritual Warfare.
This guide for spiritual warriors will help you recognize, resist, and overcome the Devil’s attacks. Part One, “Preparing for Battle,” answers these critical questions:
• What are his typical strategies?
• Who fights him alongside us in battle?
• What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
• How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp?
• Scripture verses for battle
• Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
• Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
• Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat
St. Paul urges us to “fight the good fight of the faith” (1 Tim 6:12). Take this Manual for Spiritual Warfare with you into battle.
Author Paul Thigpen, Ph.D., is the best-selling author or co-author of forty-nine titles. Among his most popular books are Manual for Spiritual Warfare and The Rapture Trap: A Catholic Response to End Times Fever. A convert to the Catholic faith, Paul has served the Church as an award-winning journalist, historian, apologist, speaker, and member of the National Advisory Council of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. His work has been circulated worldwide and translated into fourteen language
The beautiful Premium UltraSoft gift edition features a ribbon marker and silver edges.
Imitation Leather, 2014
Prayer Books and Devotionals